Sohn’s Model 6503 Label Printer offers printing and die-cutting at separate positions. It can process labels as small as 1/4″ in diameter with bleed borders on continuous feed paper. Our exclusive design also provides for slitting the stock, printing each strip separately and rewinding the labels on individual cores.
Now available in 7″ web width.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 34″ x 22″ 30″
- Weight: 185 lbs.
- Electrical Requirements: 120 Volts, 60 Hz, 220 Volts, 50 Hz, others available
- Machine Speed: Variable Speed, 250 ft./min. max.
- Gearing: .125 C.P. or 32 D.P.
- Label Size: 1″ x 1″ x 5″ x 12″ Butt-Cut
Max 4.75″ x 12″ Die Cut
- Roll Size: 15″ Unwind, 15″ Rewind
- Core I.D.: 3″ Standard (Others upon request)
- Specifications subject to change without notice.
The Model 6503 can also be customized to meet the needs of manufacturers who produce unprinted die-cut specialty items such as paper, polyester, mylar and many other light materials.